|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
WHO WE ARE:
Packed with brilliant, passionate people, Maxon is deeply rooted in the creative industry and committed to empowering the artistic community. We are Maxonians. We encourage and motivate each other to be curious learners. We are obsessed with customer fulfillment and inspiration – before, during and after purchase. If you too want to be a Maxonian and help bring to market the finest software products for 2D and 3D visual effects, motion graphics, games, AR/MR/VE, visualization and general design, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be maintaining and developing our cross-platform UI framework for our flagship product Cinema4D
- You will research, design, plan and implement new features to optimize the low-level user interface layer
- As part of our international development team you will be working closely with other developers, QAs, UX designers and product managers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Expert skills in application development either for Windows (Direct2D, DirectWrite, Win32 Event Handling, COM) or MacOS (CoreGraphics, CoreText, AppKit Event Handling, ARC)
- Strong skills in C++ (C++11 and beyond) and/or Objective C
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Dependable team player with a genuine interest in delivering an excellent product, a strong sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and communicate well
- C#,.NET, Swift skills are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be given a permanent full-time contract with perspective at our Headquarter in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt/Main), Germany, or at our office in Montreal (Canada). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf), expected salary, and your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · email@example.com