|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Are you a digital design expert and communication enthusiast? Your work makes brands shine in digital environments and lets users crave for more? Here is your opportunity: Join our international team as Senior Art Director Digital to work for one of our biggest multi-national clients and make them shine with you while growing together.
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. We also have a track record of building up successful digital start-ups (so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1). Cocomore has 180 employees in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw.
We are looking for you as Senior Art Director Digital – Germany to lead your own projects and clients from the start and support our Creative Lead in the day-to-day business. You will become part of the core team of an inspired unit.
Our offer to you:
- A great opportunity to take over responsibility for one of our international clients.
- You work in a highly inspiring, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- You get the opportunity to grow together with a top-notch multi-national company and the skilled and experienced Cocomore team.
- Team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization.
- Competitive compensation plus the possibility to work remotely or in one of our modern offices.
What you will contribute:
- As an Art Director Digital you are a creative mind and the digital world is your home.
- You are responsible for overseeing the standard and quality of projects from ideation to delivery.
- You are a real expert for layouts, typography and design.
- You are truly brand and target group savvy.
- Facebook, Instagram & Co hide no secrets from you.
- In addition, you work closely with customers and the other Cocomore units to ensure knowledge sharing, operating synergies and the best possible creative solutions.
- Degree in communication/graphic design or comparable training.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferable in a digital marketing agency.
- Experience in using standard tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Figma.
- Understanding of digital design systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- Strong sense of responsibility and quality.
- Ability to inspire clients and teams with your visual ideas, art direction, concepts and layouts.
- Team player attitude and willingness to constantly improve you and your work.
- Fluent English and German.
- Perspectives to be actively promoted and further developed.
- Exciting and varied projects with large customers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and home office options.
- Employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies.
- Opportunity to shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
- Great onboarding and buddy programs that help you get to know the company better.
- Extras such as free drinks, coffee and fruit.
- Super-modern offices.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, employed or freelancing. We will do our best to make it happen!