We are looking for a senior CG lead artist (f/m/d) to expand our core commercial team in Hamburg, Germany.
Your tasks will include overseeing a team of 3D artists throughout the whole production process of a project, giving technical advice as well as maintaining clear communication structures between members of the team, the production department and creative directors. Your responsibility also includes advising on budgets and scheduling for incoming projects.
Beyond the ability to create high-end CGI and visual effects, you should be an excellent team leader with strong communications skills in both, team internal communication and with clients and directors.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a professional CG artist in either the commercial, episodic or feature VFX industry is required.
- Extensive generalist knowledge in either Maya or Houdini is a must.
- Additional focus skills on either previs/layout or lighting/rendering are a plus.
This job is on site in Hamburg, Germany. Remote candidates will be considered provided that basic organisational requirements are fulfilled.
Please send your application including your resume and selected references of your work to jobs(at)sehsucht.de. Please reference the job title“CG Lead Artist (f/m/d), Hamburg“ in the subject line.
We are a hybrid production studio, merging the arts of filmmaking, animation and visual effects. Our hand-picked team of directors apply visual storytelling to create emotionally captivating pieces of art, with all projects supported by our experienced and specialised VFX, design and film production teams.
With three studios based in Berlin, Hamburg and Munich, we provide both our talent and clients environments for creation, design, experimentation and technical excellence.
Sehsucht equals visual addiction. That is what we create.
Seh | sucht [ˈze:zu:xt]
1. the state of being habitually occupied with visual aesthetics or beauty (or involved in creating such), as design or moving images, to an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma
2. the domination of one’s thoughts or feelings by a persistent visual idea, image, desire, etc.