|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver label.
Koch Media’s Creative Services Team is looking for a talented and creative (Video) Editor (f/m/d) with true passion for games, video trailers and capturing to support and push our global marketing campaigns. If you are a video artist that is confident working independently, with a cinematic eye, a fine sense for editing, audio, composition, conception and an almost sixth-sense for trends; then you could be the one we are looking for!
- Develop, create and edit trailers, social content and video assets for global campaigns of our games
- Plan, direct, design and produce video content across a range of mediums and platforms
- Define and create the look & feel of video campaigns in close cooperation with your colleagues in Marketing and Creative Services.
- Work in close collaboration with the Senior Video Expert and Creative Directors on all creative campaigns
- Continuously search for new editing technologies and industry video trends to maximize efficiency and quality
- Editing internal videos like team content, sizzle reels, presentation videos, etc.
- Team up with our internal teams (Marketing, PR, comms and social media) and work closely with publishing partner to create brilliant video assets.
- Creation of stunning motion graphics for our video projects
- Design of social media and digital sale promotion video assets
- Versioning and format adaptions of your projects
- Have at least 5 years of full-time creative agency/in-house experience; ideally game-related
- 5+ years of experience in editing, capturing, composing, video production and trailer/content creation
- Experience in design and creation of motion graphics
- Creative mind and storytelling abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects at the same time, while creating top notch creative assets
- Fine sense of color and composition, montage, composition and audio
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, …); Fusion and 3D program knowledge an advantage
- Directing experience a bonus (from concepts to final asset)
- Ability to work independently, to deadlines, with clearly defined goals and to manage your own projects
- Ability to work collaboratively and value differing perspectives
- Good written and spoken English. German language would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the games industry and gaming
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form (https://jobs.kochmedia.com/Viengo-Editor-mfd-Creatice-Services-Marketing-Viengo-Game-In-eng-f334.html). If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koch Media GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.kochmedia.de