|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions. In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote teamwork and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as“Angry Birds Epic” and“Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
As a 3D Artist (f/m/d) with Focus on Characters at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile game based on a popular strategy brand with a leading global publisher!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Create high-quality 3d characters and props for different platforms from mobile to pc/console
- Work closely with art direction and game designers to reach expected results
- Help develop creative asset workflows
Who we’re looking for:
- Professional expertise in creating 3d assets using ZBrush and Blender or 3D package of your choice
- Expert knowledge in texturing with Substance Painter, Photoshop, and/or 3dCoat
- Operating proficiency in Unity 3D
- Extensive knowledge of art fundamentals such as light, color, and composition
- Solid understanding of the human form, proportions, and mechanics
- Ability to adapt to new art styles
- Basic rigging and skinning knowledge
- Ability to work self-directed and reliable
- Highly motivated, flexible, and a team player
- You have good communication skills within small team structures (written and spoken in the English language)
- Passionate about video games and game development
Nice to have:
- Experience in shaders
- Rigging and skinning skills that can be used by character animators
What’s in for You?
- A high talented & motivated team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- remote work possible
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- Professional health coaching onsite and remote
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun :-)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!