|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
OUR TEAM IS GROWING!
We are looking for a UX Designer (m/w/d) to join our team in Berlin.
- Diverse tasks with a direct business impact
- Development opportunities as well as an dedicated training budget
- Dynamics and speed of a start-up combined with the support of an international enterprise company
- An international team with a strong focus on appreciation and transparency
- Flat hierarchies in an agile environment
- Regular team gatherings and a great office location
- Additional perks such as company pension scheme and public transport allowance
YOU WILL DO:
- Creation of high-fidelity desktop and mobile interface mockups for eCommerce websites
- Conceptualization and execution of marketing production assets
- Design of website wireframes adhering to user experience and designing best practices
- Gathering and evaluation of user requirement incl. conduction of A/B testing
- Illustration of design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps as well as iterations of effective layout adjustments
- Creation of style tiles, design systems and UI guidelines
- Development of UX/UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Identification and troubleshooting UX problems – e.g. responsiveness and cart abandonment
YOU WILL BE PART OF:
You will be part of an international design team, closely working with our content team ensuring all design assets are created with a focus on customer and user centric design principles.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer with focus on E-Commerce
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch or equivalent
- Understanding of design principles, web technologies, usability and information architecture
- Fluency in English – German is a plus
INTERESTED? LET’S TALK!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this role please share your Portfolio of design projects – ideally focusing on E-Commerce projects.
Delica Deutschland GmbH, based in Düsseldorf, is a trading company for high-quality Swiss articles and is part of Delica AG. Whether coffee, chocolate, biscuits, snacks, cooked and baked goods, ice cream or chewing gum – all these delicious products are created at Delica from traditional craftsmanship, selected ingredients and a lot of love. Delica AG has existed under its current name since June 2021 and is a merger of the companies Chocolat Frey, Delica, Midor, Riseria Taverne SA and Total Capsule Solutions. As part of Migros Industrie, it belongs to the Migros Group, the largest private employer in Switzerland. More than 2000 committed employees develop over 6000 delicacies for daily enjoyment moments for Migros and for third-party customers at home and abroad.
In Germany, we are an international team of around 100 people across 3 locations: Düsseldorf, Berlin and Müllheim.