|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry and consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental. ARRI digital cameras, lenses, lighting, accessories, and many other products and solutions are behind the scenes on professional, often award-winning film productions and high-end studios around the world.
“We trust. We listen. We care. We innovate. We are passionate.” These values can be experienced in everything we do at ARRI. While we endeavor to create the best possible products and services for our clients, our focus also lies in fostering the best possible environment for our colleagues. ARRI is a place where we can grow and be inspired. Let us write the next chapter in ARRI’s success story together.
- Supporting the project teams regarding structural engineering issues, analyses of static and dynamic load requirements and dedicated legal recommendations in the field of building construction.
- Analysis of customer requirements, consulting, check feasibility of technical solutions and development of corresponding technical specifications for professional lighting systems with a focus on cinestyle & broadcast applications
- Execution of 2D/3D drawings, visualizations (Vektorworks)
- Preparation of the corresponding documentation
- Coordination of cooperation with internal and external specialists for the successful project execution.
Option of developing as a solutions architect for the management of complete lighting system solutions
- Degree in construction engineering, construction technology/architecture, event technology or similar
- Knowledge of CAD and lighting visualization software, artistic understanding of how to present visions of future studio designs visually and convincingly to clients using appropriate visualization software
- Self-dependent familiarization into new thematic complexes
- High level of ability to work in a team and solution-oriented approach in conflict situations
- High degree of independent, goal-oriented work with a focus on the essentials, high organizational skills
- General willingness to travel, also to countries that require tropicality
- Business fluent in English and basic knowledge of German or willing to learn
- Flexible working hours
- 30 annual holiday days as well as extra leave for certain occasions
- As far as the workplace allows, at least 20% mobile working possible
- Competitive salary and attractive supplementary services
- Company pension
- Exciting career development opportunities
Staff events on a regular basis
Corporate Benefits Programme with discount offers