|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
We are looking for:
A new team member for our venture backed early stage startup that is driven to enhance patients’ and doctors’ lives through digital technology. As a growing company, we rely on team members who are self-driven, can think on their feet and are willing to try and learn new things. All the while having a general technological understanding (data, platforms, ecosystems, video) and always acting with deep empathy in regards to the users. We believe that distilling and sharing knowledge is our superpower and that better patient education leads to better patient experiences and outcomes.
Our mission is to improve healthcare through innovative patient education. You will create patient-centered education videos that explain surgical procedures and its risks to patients. You will bring character illustrations, infographics, data visualizations, etc. to life through animation.
Take your projects all the way from concept to delivery (storyboard, design, animate, render and ship) together with our sparring partner and animation agency jojomoto. You will concept and create high-quality 2D- & 3D-animations.
You will help us build the largest medical animation library that focuses on increasing patient understanding regarding their medical condition.
- Fluency in the world of the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Handling of Cinema 4D is a plus
- Ability to come up with creative ways of communicating and illustrating complicated concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- You are well organized, maintain an overview in larger projects and work together with your team in a structured manner.
- You have a good feeling about timing, composition and dynamic animations.
- Fluent in German. English at sufficient conversational level.
- You identify with our purpose to empower patients and are excited to be part of a growing, young business
Meaningful and exciting job in a venture backed startup in digital health in Berlin
Competitive salary, flexible + remote working hours and your choice of hardware.
High level of autonomy and the chance to shape a company from the beginning.
Access to a global network of healthcare professionals, creatives and investors.
Strong partnership with our animation agency jojomoto who will be largely involved in your onboarding process and our creative partner for the upcoming video streams.
We are looking forward to your application including past work experience.
(CV and 2−3 sentences in German or English why you want to work with us at medudoc as well as your portfolio of project references.)
Dr. Kwaku Ofosu| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.medudoc.com
Director of Medical Education | medudoc education GmbH | Am Studio 2, 12489 Berlin