|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Accompany the UX Design of Our Apps Into a Bright Future
Do you know how to inform and enrich product development with a deep understanding and empathy for the user?
We are looking for an UX designer to Accompany the design of our Scroll portfolio of apps and build solutions for our customers. Join our team to start your incredible journey.
You’ll work in a self-organized, agile team and collaborate with colleagues in cross-functional teams to create a creative design experience throughout our app portfolio.
With the choice of working from home or in the office, a MacBook Pro, very flexible working hours, free drinks, fruit and lunch, our in-house training for personal & professional development and regular lunch-and-learn sessions, there’s more than just the usual perks when you work at K15t.
Besides a well thought-out onboarding with a mentor, an international environment awaits you where you can do what you do best.
⭐️ Your Future Role
- You own the UX design across our agile product teams.
- You create an integrated experience across our apps and find creative ways to solve complex UX challenges.
- You run extensive user research projects to understand existing use cases and future opportunities.
- You initiate and drive efforts to establish new and improve existing UX and design processes.
- At least three years of hands-on experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Ability to create design deliverables, like prototypes, design systems, UI and visual design.
- You have great communication skills to clearly illustrate and communicate features and design concepts to colleagues and customers.
- You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- You have longtime experience of relevant design tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision. – Basic HTML and CSS is a plus!
- Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English.
- You’re an excellent team-player and are able to communicate well – transparency and openness are our key priorities.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you’ll receive a host of perks and benefits.