|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Want to be part of an exciting new game made in Berlin, Germany? Got what it takes to support our team as a Level Designer? Then send us your application now!
Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game developer using Unreal Engine 5 to develop for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
Our current project is called Shadow of Conspiracy – Section 2–a unique, First- and Third-Person Action-RPG and a deep, cinematic detective thriller that takes place in a dark future vision of Berlin in the year 2087.
The game has already changed dramatically since our first public announcement at Gamescom 2021, and you can help us push its quality even further.
This is a unique opportunity to work on something amazing and meaningful – something that will leave a mark on the german and international games market.
Quality is a part of our gaming culture, with a focus on narrative, emotional storytelling and innovative gameplay.
If you want to be a part of a new, big IP, apply to us with links to your portfolio or video footage from your previous projects.
- Create immersive, detailed and fun to play levels (outside environments and interiors) based on concept art and layouts in Unreal Engine 5 – from blockout up to the last finishing touches.
- Design levels for seamless integration of missions and investigations.
- Adjust levels based on feedback from Playtesters and the Game Director.
- Cooperation with Art & Game Director and Narrative team for maximum stylistic consistency, immersion and to always adhere to the artistic vision of the project.
- Help set up Production pipelines, ensure adherence to deadlines and keep an eye on performance.
- Communication with Leads and other team members to recognize and deal with dependencies.
- Experience as a Level Designer in the video game industry.
- Proficiency with using Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Experience with Quixel Megascans.
- Creativity and a trained eye for detail.
- Good knowledge and use of lighting.
- Strong understanding of relation between environment design, composition, gameplay and player guiding principles.
- Self-driven team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Passion for games.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in in the video game industry, where you help us develop a new game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- Also creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help finding an apartment and much more!
You got the skills for that? If yes, we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, whether you’re an orc, a cyborg, or anything else.
We are a motivated team – innovative work with passion is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun at work.
If you are looking for something different, something exciting and a chance to flex your creative muscles, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
A Trailer and more information about the project can be found on our website
(just copy the link into your browser)