|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
INFECTED GmbH is one of the market leaders for computer-generated imagery (CGI) & visual effects (vfx) in Germany.
From concept to design to digital production, postproduction, branded content it all comes to life in our Studio. We stand for unique visual solutions and offer photo-realistic full-CG commercials, concepts for social media campaigns and professional production consultation.
We are looking for a „Producer Post & VFX (F/M/D)“ as an extension for our Producing Team.
- Quoting and advising on high end Postproduction & VFX work
- Collaboration with our Lead Artists during the quoting and advising process
- Collaboration with our Lead Artists during the pitch process
- Managing the hole production process of assigned projects
- Scheduling the teams so that each has enough time to effectively complete all work
- Participation in important events such as PPMs, shoots, approvals etc.
- Maintaining the client Relationship on a highly positive level at any time
- Billing of projects
- Customer care after production is finished
- A confident appearance
- Fluent in German & Englisch
- min. 2−3 years experience in Postproduction, VFX, and/or agency or Production
- Strong project planning skills
- Capacity to manage a busy workload with high productivity
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
solid stylistic confidence
- Familiarity working with and using scheduling software (Ftrack is a plus)
- Responsive and flexible to ever changing needs and environment
- Good Teamplayer
- Curiosity about our products
- Knowledge of the G-Suite is a plus
- A motivated and friendly team of international artists and producers
- An interesting, self-responsible job in a modern structured organization
- The possibility of active participation in a young and dynamic company
- Modern equipped offices in a central city center location in Hamburg, Germany
- Company events (Workshops, Parties, Trips, etc.)
- You get the opportunity to work with international agencies and clients within an international and professional working environment, to help expanding our Producing Department and become a part of a successful organization.