|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
3B Scientific is a global company specialized in manufacturing and distribution of medical and scientific educational products. Our mission is to create and provide products that advance the delivery of medical, healthcare and scientific education. We focus on innovative solutions that guarantee our customers’ success, with unprecedented quality, realism, and a global support network.
Our vision is simple: To enhance medical and science education for a better tomorrow.
We are currently expanding our team in Germany and are looking for strong candidates to join us. With locations across the globe, we benefit from and strongly encourage cultural diversity, accountability, boldness and collaboration. A professional, friendly and dynamic company culture empowers our employees to pursue long-term careers and their professional development with 3B Scientific.
At our Hamburg city office located opposite the famous landmark Michel we are looking for:
Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
You will act as the primary specialist to create and deploy engaging content across all digital channels for a global group of companies. You will liaise actively with all group companies to generate relevant content and provide the analytics to stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all digital marketing campaigns via Hubspot and/or channel
management tools with focus on demand generation, customer acquisition & engagement activities using appropriate measures (SEO, SEM, email, social media, content etc.)
- Analyze and optimize website, media spend, ecommerce data in alignment to our brand guidelines and standards
- Define, track and report performance of digital marketing campaigns against KPIs to make suitable recommendations for improvement to the stakeholders
- Maintain and optimize CRM with strong focus on data analysis
- Deliver and maintain a comprehensive Social Media activity schedule
- Create, execute and optimize integrated digital campaigns and initiatives (incl. text, imagery and video)
- Evaluate new media opportunities, marketing channels, technologies and platforms to enhance the execution of marketing initiatives and ROI, and improve customer experience and grow revenue
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management and sales to expand understanding of digital activity
- Up to date in data protection regulations
Profile & Job Requirements
- University degree in a relevant field such as Advertising and Brand Communication, Digital Marketing and Communications Management, Digital Business or similar
- At least three years of relevant experience in digital marketing disciplines (including internships)
- Experience/Knowledge of Hubspot is advantageous
- Perfect literacy and communication skills in English and German, additional languages advantageous
- Ability to work and think through problems both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Critical thinking skills and mindset
- Passionate about healthcare and education topics
- Sensitive to cultures and diversity in a global market
- Diversified and challenging tasks in an international company group that is working on the realization of a global and meaningful vision
- An integrative and collaborative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes in which hands-on mentality is desired and encouraged
- Flexible working time models with up to 50% remote working
- Attractive benefits, such as 30 vacation days, generous subsidy for the HVV JobTicket, JobRad, HANSEFIT Membership, subsidy for company pension scheme, drinks and fruit
If you are energetic, passionate and want to help us make a meaningful contribution to healthcare education across the globe then we’d like to meet you. Any questions? Please contact us.
We are looking forward to your application, indicating your earliest start date and your compensation