|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Want to be part of an exciting new game made in Berlin, Germany? Got what it takes to support our team as a Game Designer? Then send us your application now!
Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game developer using Unreal Engine 5 to develop for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
Our current project is called Shadow of Conspiracy – Section 2–a unique, First- and Third-Person Action-RPG and a deep, cinematic detective thriller that takes place in a dark future vision of Berlin in the year 2087.
The game has already changed dramatically since our first public announcement at Gamescom 2021, and you can help us push its quality even further.
This is a unique opportunity to work on something amazing and meaningful – something that will leave a mark on the german and international games market.
Quality is a part of our gaming culture, with a focus on narrative, emotional storytelling and innovative gameplay.
If you want to be a part of a new, big IP, apply to us with links to your portfolio or video footage from your previous projects.
- Realize the vision of the Game Director, from initial designs to final implementation.
- Create compelling and immersive gameplay with innovative, memorable, and impactful emotional moments.
- Show a strong passion for making high quality state of the art games and a willingness to learn new skills based on the specific needs of our project.
- Designing key combat and narrative gameplay features based on the script (conversation system, missions, investigations, NPC dialogue, etc.)
- Work with Leads and other team members to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Sanity checks on important game features to get an overview for dependencies, restrictions, options as well as required time and effort.
- Implement and test gameplay to improve, balance and tune features.
- Experience as a Game Designer in the video game industry.
- Shipped at least 1 title, a Third- or First-Person shooter, action, role-playing-game or similar genres.
- Proficiency with using Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Knowledge of competitors, different game genres and a very good, personal understanding of Video Game Fun.
- Strong knowledge of the principles of game design theory, ability to analyze strengths and weaknesses of recent games.
- Ability to describe and visualize concepts in a way that’s clear for other team members.
- You are a good listener, quick on the uptake and able to interpret/clarify creative challenges and visions.
- Self-driven team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Deep passion for games.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in in the video game industry, where you help us develop a new game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- Also creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help finding an apartment and much more!
You got the skills for that? If yes, we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, whether you’re an orc, a cyborg, or anything else.
We are a motivated team – innovative work with passion is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun at work.
If you are looking for something different, something exciting and a chance to flex your creative muscles, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
A Trailer and more information about the project can be found on our website
(just copy the link into your browser)