|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Want to be part of an exciting new game made in Berlin, Germany? Got what it takes to support our team as an Environment Artist? Then send us your application now!
Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game developer using Unreal Engine 5 to develop for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
Our current project is called Shadow of Conspiracy – Section 2–a unique, First- and Third-Person Action-RPG and a deep, cinematic detective thriller that takes place in a dark future vision of Berlin in the year 2087.
The game has already changed dramatically since our first public announcement at Gamescom 2021, and you can help us push its quality even further.
This is a unique opportunity to work on something amazing and meaningful – something that will leave a mark on the german and international games market.
Quality is a part of our gaming culture, with a focus on narrative, emotional storytelling and innovative gameplay.
If you want to be a part of a new, big IP, apply to us with links to your portfolio or video footage from your previous projects.
- Create stunning levels in Unreal Engine 5 for our upcoming title.
- Cooperate with Level Designers and other team members to optimize the environments.
- Block out levels tailored to art direction, gameplay, player guidance and other metrics.
- Create high poly models, modular asset sets, materials and textures.
- Create immersive scenes with realistic lighting & effects
- Show a strong passion for making high quality state of the art games and a willingness to learn new skills based on the specific needs of our project.
- Work with other team members to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered while creating your own levels.
- Demonstrable work experience as an Environment Artist, Level Architect or in a comparable role.
- A strong ability to create believable modular environments in UE 4 or 5.
- Good understanding of UV layout and modular level creation methods.
Familiarity with 3D modeling software (3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush or other 3D software).
- Strong knowledge of texturing pipelines (Photoshop or Substance, Quixel).
- Good understanding of shapes, composition, scale, layout and lighting.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Self-driven team player with experience in leadership positions and good communication skills.
- Good understanding of Materials – like Landscape materials using a runtime virtual texture.
Nice to Have:
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with Quixel Megascans assets.
- Experience in game development as an Environment Artist.
- Strong experience in creating realistic landscapes, futuristic architecture.
- A passion for games.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in in the video game industry, where you help us develop a new game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- Also creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help finding an apartment and much more!
You got the skills for that? If yes, we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, whether you’re an orc, a cyborg, or anything else.
We are a motivated team – innovative work with passion is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun at work.
If you are looking for something different, something exciting and a chance to flex your creative muscles, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
A Trailer and more information about the project can be found on our website
(just copy the link into your browser)