|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Want to be part of an exciting new game made in Berlin, Germany? Got what it takes to support our team as a Programmer? Then send us your application now!
Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game developer using Unreal Engine 5 to develop for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
Our current project is called Shadow of Conspiracy – Section 2–a unique, First- and Third-Person Action-RPG and a deep, cinematic detective thriller that takes place in a dark future vision of Berlin in the year 2087.
The game has already changed dramatically since our first public announcement at Gamescom 2021, and you can help us push its quality even further.
This is a unique opportunity to work on something amazing and meaningful – something that will leave a mark on the german and international games market.
Quality is a part of our gaming culture, with a focus on narrative, emotional storytelling and innovative gameplay.
If you want to be a part of a new, big IP, apply to us with links to your portfolio or video footage from your previous projects.
- Working with Unreal Engine 5 to develop and implement enhanced gameplay. This can include player / world interaction rules, etc.
- Implementing gameplay mechanics
- Creating immersive and compelling First and Third person experiences in Unreal Engine 5.
- Debugging, bug fixing and performance optimization.
- Completing tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent good quality standard (clean, efficient, readable and maintainable code).
- Passion for making great player experiences.
- Coordinating tasks with the Director, Game Designer and other Programmers based on the current roadmap.
- Elaborating technical solutions to colleagues in engineering, design, and art teams.
- Experience at least in one project, a Third- or First-Person shooter, action, role-playing based, combat or melee game, but it does not have to be a released one.
- Work experience as a Programmer.
- Passion for making games.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Good understanding of C++ in a game development environment.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints visual scripting.
- Experience with game development tools and methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Adopt existing development processes and look for improvements.
- Experience with Source Control.
- Good understanding of Physics.
Nice to Have:
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Shipped at least 1 game on consoles and PC.
- Experience with the Gameplay Ability System.
- Experience with UI programming.
- Experience with AI behavior trees and EQS.
- Experience in defining combat experience, etc.
- Experience with Materials / Shaders
- Experience with Perforce
- Experience with Linux
- Able to modify the Unreal Engine to our needs.
- Experience with Animation, Animation Blueprint.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in in the video game industry, where you help us develop a new game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- Also creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help finding an apartment and much more!
You got the skills for that? If yes, we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, whether you’re an orc, a cyborg, or anything else.
We are a motivated team – innovative work with passion is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun at work.
If you are looking for something different, something exciting and a chance to flex your creative muscles, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
A Trailer and more information about the project can be found on our website
(just copy the link into your browser)