|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Do you already have the Unreal Engine 5 experience to support our team as a Junior Programmer, on-site in our Berlin office? Then send us your application now!
Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game developer using Unreal Engine 5 to develop for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
Our current project is called Shadow of Conspiracy – Section 2–a unique, First- and Third-Person Action-RPG and a deep, cinematic detective thriller that takes place in a dark future vision of Berlin in the year 2087.
The game has already changed dramatically since our first public announcement at Gamescom 2021. A sneak peek with new footage can be found on our website – along with additional information:
(just copy the link into your browser)
This is a unique opportunity to work on something amazing and meaningful – something that will leave a mark on the german and international games market.
Quality is a part of our gaming culture, with a focus on narrative, emotional storytelling and innovative gameplay.
Please apply to us with links to your portfolio including video footage from your previous projects – especially a showreel, if you have one.
- Developing and implementing gameplay mechanics in Unreal Engine 5. This can include player / world interaction rules, etc.
- Debugging, bug fixing, performance optimization and documenting your implementations.
- Keeping a consistent, good quality standard with clear, maintainable, and robust code.
- Passion for making games.
- Working with other team members (including Game Designers, Programmers, Animation Artists, etc.)
- Estimate task durations and complete your work in a timely manner.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints visual scripting.
- Experience at least in one personal project, a Third- or First-Person game, action, role-playing based, combat or melee game, but it does not have to be a released one.
- Solid understanding of C++ and debugging in a game development environment
- Experience with game development tools and methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player, self-driven and willing to learn.
Nice to Have:
- Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with the Gameplay Ability System.
- Experience with Animation, Animation Blueprint.
- Experience with AI behavior trees and EQS.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in the video game industry, where you help us develop a new game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
You got the skills for that? If yes, we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, whether you’re an orc, a cyborg, or anything else.
We are a motivated team – innovative work with passion is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun at work.
If you are looking for something different, something exciting and a chance to flex your creative muscles, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.