|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
- You are responsible for video and post-production of image and product videos with a focus on our digital channels (display, social media, webpage, etc.).
- You work closely with our marketing team and are passionate about creating (motion) image stories.
- Experience in the creation of storyboards is an advantage.
- You bring in new creative ideas to further develop the TP-Link brand in moving images.
- Together with our team, you are responsible for the successful implementation of the concept up to distribution.
- In addition to moving images, you also feel at home in the field of visual communication and can easily create analogue and digital advertising materials.
- Ideally you will have at least two years of professional experience.
- A degree or training in communication or multimedia design, media design, or comparable qualifications.
- Very good knowledge of creating HTML5 advertising material (Google Web Designer, Adobe Animate or similar).
- You know your way around the Adobe Creative Cloud and have experience with After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D software (e.g. Cinema4D).
- You can communicate your ideas well and have organizational skills.
- You are characterized by a structured way of working and quick comprehension skills.
What We Offer:
- An independent role with own responsibilities in an innovative, and market-leading international company.
- A friendly and motivated team, great opportunities to development yourself with the company.
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Lunch voucher, birthday gifts and so on.
- Regular team events (team building, summer party, Christmas party, etc.).
- Modern office with free parking places.
- Free drinks and good tea and coffee.
- Employee discounts on our wide range of our products.
If you are interested, please send us your portfolio and samples of your work as part of your application, as well as your CV, certificates, the earliest start date and salary expectation.
Please also remark your work visa type and the job advertisement platform where you found this open position (e.g. Linkedin, indeed, etc.).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!