|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
ZEAL Network SE is an international, listed group of companies that has been creating exciting and entertaining lottery experiences for over 20 years. In Germany, we are the largest provider of online lotteries through our brands, LOTTO24 and Tipp24. In Spain we work with the second largest national lottery, ONCE. Through ZEAL Ventures, we are involved in exciting e-commerce start-ups such as Omaze and DAYMADE. We have 180+ employees from various countries who act independently and think in a visionary way. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, empowerment, and high ambition. Together we have a clear goal: to encourage people to dream.
- Conceptualise and create new editorial SEO content for our web shops and magazines with a strong on page focus
- Perform amazing keyword research with relevant tools: You understand the search intent behind keywords, and you know how apply this knowledge to your editorial work
- Optimise existing on page content within our Marketing funnel focussing on lead and new customers generation and perform content gap analysis
- Implement our SEO on page content pieces it into our content management systems, such as WordPress and document the project’s status within our internal tools (Confluence, Trello)
- Collaborate with our internal and external partners, such as the CRM-Team and agencies
- Develop recommendations and new ideas for your field of work based on data analysis together with our SEO manager
What you offer us
- 2+ years of relevant experience in user-centric on page SEO, preferably in the B2C e-commerce environment
- Analytical knowledge in how work with the WordPress, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Sistrix and Excel
- Conceptually strong as well as linguistically to the point – journalistic training or German / Linguistic studies be beneficial
- Ability to understand marketing funnel and customer flows from both business and user perspective
- Drive to push projects forward independently and within interdisciplinary teams
- You speak German at a native level and communicate fluently in English
What we offer
- Work in a competent, interdisciplinary team, where you can actively contribute your knowledge and ideas
- No micromanagement, but a lot of trust in your ability to deliver and perform
- A yearly development budget of EUR 1,500 for your personal development
- Independent and innovative way of working and a belief flexible work. As we work as a distributed team, you can choose to either work from the office or remote (office attendance 1−2 times per quarter quired)
- Quarterly company event where we all get together and celebrate, as well as regular team events and small get-togethers
- Challenging tasks and lots of fun!
Sounds like you? Great! We are looking forward to your application!