|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
The SQLNet Company develops software that saves up to 80% of data science project costs. Our machine learning solution enables data scientists to automate data preparation and machine learning on relational business data. Services include forecasts, consultancy projects and software-as-a-service solutions for data scientists. Our customers are companies like Volkswagen and Zeiss.
Right now we are preparing to roll out our technology in a global beta for every data scientist to use. Be part of the first release!
You will shape the SQLNet Company as a key member of our young and fast growing team by:
- evolving and improving designs of our data science software
- creating wireframes, mockups, user flows and interactive prototypes helping us to refine our users experiences
- conceptualizing and executing modern user interfaces and product flows
- combining the latest UI/UX trends and industry best practices with the goals of our software users
- you are experienced in interactive data visualization or visual analytics
- you demonstrate proficiency in a variety of methods to convey ideas, collaborate and collect feedback (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- you hold expertise in modern design suites like Figma, Sketch, Framer, InVision (but you also know when and how to use a whiteboard)
- you have strong skills in CSS/SCSS as well as familiarity with web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
What We Can Offer
- a competitive compensation
- working with leading software developers and AI experts (background VW DataLab)
- a vibrant work environment at the heart of Leipzig’s creative scene with a variety of perks
You Are Interested?
Please send your application, including your CV, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application – and meeting you!