|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
We require an experienced freelance web developer to join our team starting immediately. Our task to is to bring 3 existing sub-brands and their under-developed websites into one brand website, with access to the sub-brands. A graphic designer and motion media artist are already on our team. So we need an architect to create the framework for the content. Timing is from now until a scheduled soft-launch at the end of February.
- using Wordpress or on your recommendation another similar CMS
- minimal content exists, but will be expanded over the next months by the client themselves
- each sub-brand should have it’s own cms for client side management (content posting) and limited or no adminstrative features
- we plan to design one-pagers for each of the 3 brands
- design strategy: mobile first
- preference is to use API’s such as Typeform rather than site plug-ins
- scope of work: approximately 10 days
- functionality: form submissions; video (Vimeo); social media (LinkedIn) mirroring; news posts; pdf downloads; limited dynamic content (some customised info graphics – animated svg’s)
Look and feel:
- avoid the use of typical off-the-shelf animation effects (no animated numbers counting up; graphs with growing lines; stuff like that…)
- emphasis on fastest access to content as possible avoiding ‚decorations‘
Get in touch with your questions!