|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Trailer Editor (m/f/d)
Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Italian, Polish
The Chimney Group is an international creative agency with Swedish roots and offices in eight countries on four continents. We create and produce advertising and feature film content for big and small companies, global film studios and are a market leader in the creative automation of complex multi-channel campaigns.
Chimney GmbH is the Berlin office of the Chimney Vigor Group. We are now looking for someone who has excellent trailer editing skills to support us in the processing and creation of film trailers and teasers for a well-known streaming provider.
- You edit teasers and trailers on the basis of project-related briefings
- You conscientiously manage the audiovisual material and project data
- You will use your language skills and technical video editing ability to edit and produce professional trailer content
- The films/series you work with are in the following languages: Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Italian, Polish. For this reason we are looking for someone who is super fluent (native speaker) in one or more of these languages
- 2 or more years of professional experience in trailer editing
- Fluent in at least one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Italian, Polish (native speaker/C2 level)
- advanced level of English
- You work detailed-oriented and meticulous
- Very good sense of aesthetic design, composition dramaturgy and rhythm
- a great interest in visual communication.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and reliability
- High communication skills
- Deep understanding of Adobe Premiere (sur plus Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You can organize your files and data in a meaningful way to make things easier for everyone
- You use your passion for editing to create trailers and teasers
- You are able to work within the constraints of time and budget and are willing to put in the time and dedication necessary to make each project you work on a success
- You have a great passion for series and movies
What we offer:
We have in-house creation, production, post-production and motion graphics departments and have the appropriate technology in both post-production and graphics.
We offer you a challenging and exciting workplace where you can apply and increase your skills and passion for trailer editing.
We offer you an exciting job nested within a highly creative environment with great potential for advancement.
We are looking forward to receive your application! Please include at least 2−3 work samples that highlight your range of skills, that we can get an impression of your work.
Please sent your application documents with the subject:“Application: trailer editor” by mail to Cleo Campe: email@example.com.
Tel: +49 30 98392263