|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
We are looking for an experienced Senior Mobile UI Designer (m/f/d) on a freelance basis to join our Mobile games team Remotely.
As gamigo’s Freelance Senior Mobile UI Designer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for designing and implementing user interfaces for a mobile game and the development team’s internal tools.
- Design the logic, layout, and flow of all the in game user interface elements so that they
are easy to understand and navigate
- Create, edit, and optimize game-ready high quality UI assets as required
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Lead Artist, Game Engineers, Game Designers and the Production team to develop wireframes, prototypes, visual mocks and final game interface artwork that meets design requirements
- Create journey maps, user flows and click throughs
- Create and manage the visual user interface systems
- Create game ready art mockups to illustrate game flow and the user interface design
- Iterate on designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and internal feedback
- Provide programmers with clear specifications of UX components
- Conduct surveys, focus groups, playtests and on-store tests to validate and test designs
- 5+ years professional experience in UI/UX and graphic design, within the web and gaming industry
- You’ve been part of a team while shipping at least 2 mobile games
- Visual design skills that showcase a keen eye for intuitive design, composition, layout, and interaction considerations
- Ability to create wireframes, animated motion-comps and develop interactive prototypes of your designs
- You have demonstrated ability to innovate and design exceptional user experiences
- Ability to work within, expand, create and document style guides
- You have strong understanding of Human-Computer Interaction.
- You know what people are drawn to in menu layouts and visuals, and what makes a design easily accessible and understandable
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and other industry tools
- Familiarity with producing multi-resolution source assets
- Very good written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Unity and how to modify scripts and scenes
- Can speak some German
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
Only applications with a portfolio will be taken into consideration!