Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a community management intern to join our talented, passionate team. In the role, you’ll work closely with our communications manager to share compelling content across our social media channels. You’ll also help manage our relationships with professional footballers and media contacts. And, of course, you’ll get to play some football. We love kicking off the day with a game from time to time.
- Support in developing and refining our social media strategy
- Conceiving, drafting and posting content for our communications channels
- Maintaining an active online Common Goal community
- Overseeing and improving each stage of the player onboarding journey
- Managing our mainstream media contacts
- You have a keen and active interest in community management and relationship building
- You have some professional experience working in digital communications
- You are ideally a native English speaker (bonus points for additional languages)
- You are a matriculated university student—preferably in an advanced semester
- You buy into our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for the cause
- A paid internship of 3−6 months (depending on your status)
- Real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks
- An immersive experience that connects you to the football industry and charity sector
- A stimulating work environment with lovely colleagues and flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to be part of a growing movement that’s changing the game for good
Do you think you have what it takes to become our next community management intern? If so, you can get yourself in the game by submitting the following to Manuel Normann, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A 250−300 word cover letter—stating your interest and experience
- No more than 400 words on one social media trend or strategy that you would look to implement
Start date is ASAP. Please put the words‘Community Management Intern’ in the title of your email.
What are you waiting for? Get cracking with the application and help us take our game to the next level.