|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Founded in 2004 STYLEBOP.com has become one of the world’s premier destinations for luxury fashion online. Currently, the site boasts a roster of over 200 designers, curating iconic ateliers such as Balenciaga, Calvin Klein and Fendi alongside cutting-edge talents, including Vetements, Haider Ackermann and Simone Rocha.
We are seeking for a full-time Intern (m/w) office based in Ottobrunn/Munich, to work alongside our Online Marketing Team starting February 2018.
- Visual design of the web page according to brand guidelines, runway looks and look books
- Daily business support of the Digital Merchandisers (e.g. research of products and pictures for shop categories)
- Independent coordination and ongoing control of the content shown as well as corresponding landing pages
- Product configuration and preparation for newsletters and trend topics
- Maintenance of the Designer categories
- Competitor analysis
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Recently graduated / student majoring in fashion (Fashion Management, Textile Management, Fashion Design) or Visual Communication / Design
- Refined taste level with a solid understanding of luxury fashion and online retail, including knowledge of brands and online competitors
- Creative out-of-the-box approach, a“can do” attitude, with the ability to work efficiently, detail oriented and solutions-focused
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, esp. Excel
- Open and friendly demeanor, with a positive approach to working as part of a highly motivated, international team
- Very good English skills in speech and writing
If you would like to join our exciting and creative team, and feel that you qualify for the position listed above, please send your application incl. your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel.: +49 89 2737189−1984