|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
The new maternity wear label Nove is looking for an intern to support our small team in Berlin. The start date is flexible, duration of the internship is between 3 and 6 months. Nove provides modern essentials for the mother to be, wearable also before and after pregnancy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily content creation and maintenance of social media (Instagram, Facebook).
- Assisting in creating marketing activities that drive traffic and sales to the online store.
- Digital visual merchandising.
- Assistance in setup of the new website www.nove.store
- Support production management.
- Assisting in daily administrative work.
- Keen to learn with a new team and grow a new brand.
- Passionate to learn about growing a digital business.
- Highly efficient with a can-do/hands-on attitude.
- Prepared to take on tasks of a both high and low level of complexity.
- Organized, meticulous and structured.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Basic knowledge in Google Analytics is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in E-Commerce is an advantage.
- Passionate about fashion in general.
- Ideally internship during your studies (Pflichtpraktikum).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a brief cover letter and your CV. If you would like to know more about Nove, please call our founder Janina Waschkowski on 0163−834 94 29.