Recruiting for Paid Online Marketing Internship in the International Head Office located in Germany:
- Italian Office (located in Wuppertal Germany)
- Strong Italian language skills are essential
BRICOFLOR is an E-commerce flooring and wallpaper company present in nine European countries. Established in 1974 and beginning life as a small family owned flooring business, the company expanded into online retail 13 years ago and began making it’s mark on the online flooring market due to its high quality European products.
About the role:
Contract: 6 month fixed-term contract
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Start date: September 2019 (negotiable)
During your time at BRICOFLOR, you will gain a valuable insight and a first-hand experience into how a company is run in Europe. With a centralised international office located in Wuppertal, Germany you will be placed in a unique position to witness how e-commerce business looks from all aspects and be a part of a multicultural office environment. You will receive a wide range of tasks and gain practical experience in the E-commerce business.
Training is provided for all responsibilities involved in the role, as well as product training and learning materials. No prior experience necessary but a willingness to learn is essential.
SEO/SEA Optimisation: Optimising pages for the online shop for SEO/SEA to rank high in Google searches. The intern would also be expected to look after our Google Ad-Words website, making sure that our products contain the latest, and most searched keywords.
Content Creation: The intern will be required to write detailed product descriptions of texts including keywords. Once uploaded, the intern will then have to oversee that the text contains the relevant and correct hyperlinks, prices, and that it is visible on the correct section of the website using Magento.
Social Media: Maintain our Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest pages, with the aim of increasing positive engagement and increase followings across these platforms. We also require you to write a weekly blog and monthly newsletter in the correct tone of voice in according to company guidelines.
E-commerce: Interacting with customers, couriers and manufacturers to ensure a smooth consumer experience and optimise sales. Requesting samples and placing orders with manufacturers and wholesalers.
- An excellent command of the Italian language
- English language skills (B2-C2)
- A positive attitude and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage tasks and communicate effectively
- Willing to re-locate to Germany and commit to full contract
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Familiar with the social media interfaces and functions
- Related degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or Languages
- German or French language
- 300€ salary (net)
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Health insurance
- Re-location assistance and Young Ticket Plus travel card eligibility
- Equipment for job provided by company
For more information on BRICOFLOR visit: www.bricoflor.co.uk
If you would like to broaden your horizons and gain invaluable multi-cultural business experience, please send a CV and a short cover letter to: brown@bricoflor. com