|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
DOSE SKATEBOARDING is a new online skate magazine launched in January 2020. DOSE is the one-stop news source for skateboarding enthusiasts, informing and inspiring skaters globally. With op-ed pieces, in-depth interviews and exclusive access to emerging skaters, DOSE SKATEBOARDING creates a unique voice for itself and strikes a chord on an international stage.
The content creator intern will be a key member of DOSE SKATEBOARDING editorial and social media team, working closely with the Site Editor to lead our skateboarding and lifestyle coverage. The online nature of DOSE SKATEBOARDING requires applicants who have a strong awareness of the global skate culture, work efficiently under and possess knowledge of forthcoming skate-, streetwear- and cultural trends.
The ideal candidate thrives on creating high-performing content and gets excited about writing about both established and up-and-coming skaters, streetwear brands, photographers, events and artists. In addition, he/she should have a unique tone of voice and the ability to generate fresh concepts for daily articles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, produce and write stories for our website and social media channels
- Regularly pitch ideas for new articles and
- Brainstorm concepts
- Oversee the creation of questions for interviews
- Ensure the published content is on-brand
- Represent DOSE SKATEBOARDING at events when appropriate
- Journalism/media enrolled at university (preferred)
- Experience writing for digital, print or social platforms
- Exceptional skills in writing and packaging stories with a tone that’s snappy and conversational, yet informational and accurate
- A proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
If you are interested in joining the DOSE crew, please send writing samples, a cover letter, and your CV. Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.