|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Game Designer (m/f/d).
As a Game Designer (m/f/d) you are responsible for developing creative content and systems gameplay. You will evaluate gameplay design, extract data, and implement creative design in-game. This role will cross-functionally work with other departments.
- Participate in the planning and execution of cohesive and scalable gameplay experiences, including gameplay content and systems
- Write and maintain game design documents
- Write, edit, and review gameplay scripts and coding
- Collaborate with design teams to utilize data, feedback and information to overcome design challenges
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on daily basis to deliver the assigned development tasks on time
- Minimum two-years of design experience with video game titles
- Understanding of game design and technical implementation
- Ability to learn and use proprietary editors and tools to create gameplay features
- Basic understanding of standard scripting logic, procedures, and familiarity with common scripting languages – LUA scripting knowledge preferred, C++ knowledge is a plus
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with the ability to creatively collaborate with others
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a fast paced environment
- Strong creative mindset
- Gamer with a deep knowledge and passion for gaming
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Regular company parties and team events
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.