|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
IN A NUTSHELL
The internship gives the right candidate the opportunity to be involved in all daily tasks of the Design Hotels™ public relations department.
- Opening: January 2022
- Duration: 6 months
- Compensation: EUR 450 gross / month
- The Internship must be a compulsory part of your current studies
- Only applications sent before October 30, 2021 can be considered
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the team with the planning and execution of PR activities for the – Design Hotels™ brand and member hotels
- Maintaining and growing the global media database
- Managing the online Newsroom
- Corresponding and building relationships with international journalists, member hotels and regional offices
- Supporting in the creation and distribution of press material and press releases including translations from English to German
- Creating reports and tracking of media coverage
- General administrative support of the department
EXPERIENCE & MINDSET
- Fluent in English – German and an additional European language is beneficial
- Interest in online/offline media, Social Media and Influencer marketing
- Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills, including an interest in creative writing
- Good organizational and prioritization skills (task management)
- Proficiency in MS office and experience working with Keynote
PERKS & BENEFITS
- A great experience in the niche market of luxury boutique hotels
- Working in a motivated and international team from over 26 countries at the global Headquarters of Design Hotels™ located in the creative Media Spree area in Berlin
- Career development opportunities, internal coachings and trainings, regular feedback
- Flexibility for hybrid working model
ABOUT DESIGN HOTELS™
Design Hotels GmbH (www.designhotels.com) is a full-service hospitality consultancy, offering customized services to its member hotels. Under the brand Design Hotels™ the company represents and markets a curated selection of currently more than 300 luxury hotels in over 60 countries. These member hotels are independently owned but united by a commitment to individuality, progressive design, and cultural authenticity. Design Hotels™ embodies the most advanced ideas in the hospitality industry and offers discerning travelers new opportunities and inspiration for both a more conscious travel and lifestyle.
The company has its headquarters in Berlin and branches in Los Angeles, New York, London and Singapore. Since March 2021, Design Hotels GmbH is part of the Marriott International portfolio.
Design Hotels is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and practice inclusivity. Hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs only.
Please send your application without a picture.