|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
My name is Andrea and I’m offering my support as a freelance Studio-Manager/ Office-Manager for your artist studio up to 25 hours per week. On the one hand, I’m a long time experienced project manager who is reliable, well-structured and used to working independently; on the other hand, I’m creating artwork myself which gives me empathy and discretion for creative processes and thinking. I’m open-minded and highly motivated to work with an established artist whose work I respect and appreciate. I’m happy to support you with everything necessary to concentrate on your main creative business: from first coat painting to invoice writing to event planning, etc… I’m flexible with the working hours and we can talk about the conditions.
Here’s a short version of my CV:
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant of an US-american artist (NYC)
- different longterm stays abroad in New York City, Japan, South-East Asia, incl. organizing artshows
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager Fairs & Events in different german agencies
- trained and certified Event Manager („Veranstaltungskauffrau IHK“)
- studied B.A. Cultural Studies at University Paderborn, Germany
- artist/ painter with exhibitions in Japan
- native german speaker, fluent english skills, basic knowledge french skills
- excellent MS-Office/ MacOS skills
- excellent CMS for websites and Social Media skills
Feel free to contact me for further information or meeting me in person.
I look forward to hearing from you.