|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
zigzag is an independent, international design agency with a focus on user experience and digital product design. We accompany and guide our clients through the entire product development process, from strategy, user research, interaction, and visual design, to prototype and software development. Since our foundation in 2012, our team has been working for Fortune 500 companies and start-ups in various industries such as financial services, automotive, transportation, health care, and more. Awards including the iF Design Award, Red Dot Design Award, and the German Design Award testify to the excellence of our work.
We believe this excellence is rooted in collaboration, trust, curiosity, passion, and diverse teams based on mutual respect. That is why zigzag is all about people; people who share our values and jointly strive to bridge user needs, business, technology, community, and the planet.
Currently, we are seeking a permanent Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m/x) with excellent visual design abilities to join our multidisciplinary team in Stuttgart or Berlin, partly remote option.
RESPONSIBILITY – What you will do:
- You will develop innovative and state-of-the-art visual design, typography and screen layouts for software, applications, websites, and other interactive media.
- You will be responsible for user and design research, design strategy, information architecture development and interaction design for software products.
- You will provide design direction to other designers and work closely with our development team to create state-of-the-art digital experiences.
SKILLS – What you must have:
- Excellent visual design abilities
- Engaging and authentic personality with 4 or more years of professional experience in designing user interfaces and UX concepts
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Understanding of the mobility and/ or finance industry is a plus
- Experience in project and people management
- Proactive team player with strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline
BENEFITS – What we offer:
- Building your skills within a team of multidisciplinary and international professionals
- Challenging projects for global clients in a surrounding without hierarchies and restraints
- Opportunity to pursue your interests and to implement own ideas
- Competitive and fair salary plus a performance-based bonus
- Part-time options available on request (full-time is 40 hours/week)
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time positions)
- Work in a modern and welcoming studio atmosphere located in the heart of Stuttgart or join our emerging team in Berlin
- Option to work partly remote from a location in Germany (details on demand)
- Support with German work permit and relocation to Stuttgart/Berlin, if needed
- Corporate pension plan
- Financial support and paid leave for further education and training
- Business mobile, state-of-the-art hardware and equipment
- Financial support for public transport tickets and job bikes
- Benefits like regular team events, free drinks, coffee, sweets, and fruit
Sounds like you?
Apply via the following link https://zigzag.onlyfy.jobs/apply/n0v7dfsu95xnrnnk6zt69tt16tmtq5g or send us an e-mail along with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
By sending an e-mail you confirm to our data privacy statement for e-mail applications. Find more information here: https://zigzag.is/data-policy-for-applications/
Any open questions? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Manager HR & Operations
+49 711 504 547 12