Pia Schwarz is a multidisciplinary artist and a craftswoman. Since the age of 16 Pia is dealing with space in a broad range of fields from planning, to conceptual studies in scenography and interior architecture, to building stages and exhibitions. Since 2019 her focus of interest shifted from space towards the body, starting with performative walks in public space, currently practicing several techniques in dance and physical theatre with the focus on improvisation and realizing cinematographic works fusioning her installative background with their desire to move trough filming.
Beside her autonomous practice as an artist Pia offers
- guidance and coaching as an interior architect in private and public spheres,
- support in conceptual affaires and designing of gesamtkunstwerke (visual representation)
- -stage design/scenography/costumes
- workshops in DIY techniques for furniture and objects
- workshops in improvisation and conciousness in space
Kunst: Performance, Tanz, Installation Architektur: INNENarchitektur, Szenografie, Bühne, Ausstellung